Video Timestamp can add date, time and location watermark to live video being recorded. It’s extremely simple to use and no post processing is required. You can drag the timestamp across screen to place it where you want it on the recording.
Video Timestamp uses screen capture without requiring root permission (Android 5.0 and above only) to create video with timestamp.
– No Advertisement
– Record video in Landscape or Portrait mode
– Simple and clean UI
– Add current time and location when recording
– Timestamp are accurate to second
– Support various timestamp formats
– Support multiple fonts, font color, font size
– Free positioning of timestamp
– Support auto add location (using GPS)
– Option to show full address
– Supports timer and duration
You can use this to record video evidence for any event.
– Traffic violation
– Parking ticket time
– School plays
– Visited places
Options and uses are only limited by your imagination.
NOTE : Video Timestamp cannot be used to edit existing videos. It can only be used to take new video. It will record everything visible on screen.
Video Timestamp, timestamping video, watermarking video, record date time on video, video evidence, create video proof, dashcam video, parking time video
Support for Android O
This app has no advertisements