Seconds Pro – Interval Timer
Everyone’s favourite interval timer has come to Android!
You too can now enjoy the best interval timer for mobile. Other interval timers don’t even come close when it comes to quality, features and ease of use.
SECONDS PRO AT A GLANCE:
Quickly create timers for interval training, tabata, circuit training
Save your timers, as many as you need
Organize Timers into groups
Text to speech
Install timers from the timer repository
Send your timers to your friends
Full control over every interval
Assign music to intervals or timers
The choice of personal trainers up and down the country
Much, much more…
LARGE DISPLAY AND COLOR CODING
Seconds boasts a stylish and clear timer display that can easily be read from a distance. You may switch to landscape mode by rotating your device. You may also apply a color to the background of the timer for each interval to provide extra visual cues.
SIMPLE YET POWERFUL
Seconds provides timer wizards to allow you to create timers for common interval training methods. Included so far are wizards for HIIT timers, round timers and circuit training timers. You may even construct timers out of other timers with the new Compound Timer wizard.
Seconds allows you to match the intensity of your music to the intensity of your workout. On a per interval level, you can select a song, album, artist, genre, playlist, podcasts or audiobooks. If this is not to your taste you can simply assign music to the entire workout.
SOUND SCHEMES AND TEXT TO SPEECH
Seconds comes with a variety of sound schemes. These range from simple beeps, through to MMA airhorns and boxing bells. For situation where you can’t see the screen of your device Seconds can read out the name of the intervals in your timer.
Seconds Pro comes with a variety sample timers to get you started.
– Added ‘Timer completed’ message to text to speech with count alert.
– Added icons for interval cut, copy and paste.
– Updated timer visual style.
– Replaced contact button with support forum button.
– Removed addition vibrations from 3 beep + 10 alert.
– Removed default music settings.
– Fixed Tabata rest interval names, now correctly used during timer.
– Fixed timing issues where timers included a left/right split interval.
– Fixed timing issue in first interval after reseting the timer.